Saturday 24 May 2014

Knight and Dragon Themed Sewing Buttons



Knight and Dragon Sewing Buttons

 
 
I'm finally back to blogging.  I've definitely been neglecting the blog.  I've been busy with my buttons and have close to 500 different sets of handmade buttons listed.  I've decided it's now time to get back to sharing my creations.  I think these knight and dragon pictures are appropriate.  I've been neglecting taking care of myself lately I think and I've been focusing on others.  That's not a bad thing but now it's time to fit me in there somewhere.  Sometimes I wish I had a knight in shining armour to take care of things :) - seriously though I know it's up to me to prioritize.  In fact I'm going to take a large chunk of this day and just go do something fun.  I'm not sure what that is just yet but it's a bright sunny day - something we've been lacking lately this spring so I think I'm going to go out and take full advantage of this bright and wonderful day.  What are you doing for yourself today?

No comments: