Wednesday 28 May 2014

Fire Truck Sewing Buttons

                                           Fire Truck or Fireman Sewing Buttons

I have a son of my own and remember how difficult it was to get cute clothes for him when he was a baby.  He's a grown man now but I always try and think of little boys when I make my buttons.  I want to be sure that the Moms and Dads out there are able to find cute clothes for their little boys.  I hope in some way that my fireman buttons (and my other boy themed buttons) add a special touch to their outfits.  Of course I realize that it's just not little boys that like fire trucks.  I know little girls may as well and I try not to be too stereotypical in how I list my buttons.  I do have a section for boy buttons in my shop www.buttonsbyrobin.com but I know a lot of these would be perfectly adorable for little girls.

These particular buttons have been pretty popular in my shop so I'm happy to keep them in stock.  If you have other ideas for buttons you'd like to see drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.  I'm always looking for new ideas and inspiration.


No comments: