Sunday 25 May 2014

Custom Request Rodeo Buttons

Sometimes I'm asked to do custom requests.  Well actually often I'm asked to do custom requests.  This time it was for some rodeo buttons.  My customer sent me the pictures and I made some sample buttons for her.  These are ready to have the holes added if the images are approved.  Custom requests sometimes give me really great ideas about what people are looking for.  I haven't been able to find cowboy images that I've been really pleased with for my shop.  I've made a few sets of cowboy buttons over time but I'm still on the hunt for something that really fits the bill.  I hope my customer is happy with these buttons.  She only needs 6 so hopefully will be able to find 6 that are suitable.  It's really challenging sometimes because everyone has different taste and likes different styles so it's hard to know what idea someone is thinking of.  Having done these I think I'm inspired to go on the hunt for some more cowboy themed images and see if I can come up with something within the next few weeks. 

No comments: