Sunday 3 April 2011

Handmade Button Rings - Peter Pan Button Rings.


I love it when people send me images of things they've made with my buttons. Aren't these Peter Pan button rings made by Etsy user marthamilln beautiful! People are so creative and it's really nice to see my buttons in things besides clothing. Of course they're great on clothing and knit items but for those of us (like myself) who don't sew these show a wonderful way to use these buttons for other applications. Thanks marthamilln for sharing your wonderful creations with me. Here are the buttons on my Etsy shop so you can see them before they were turned into these adorable creations! http://www.etsy.com/listing/70045306/large-peter-pan-handmade-buttons-10?ga_search_query=Peter%2BPan&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5376608

No comments: