Tuesday 7 June 2011

Summer Time! Summer Time!

It finally feels like summer here. The weather has been beautiful this week and the cherry on top of the situation is that I am on vacation from my day job this week as well. I'm using the time to enjoy some time with my hubby doing nothing in particular but enjoying every moment. I'm also using the time to catch up on custom handmade button orders. All in all the best of both worlds.

I've had some suggestions from some of my customers lately to make my buttons in a smaller size so I'm trying to make each of my buttons in my usual 3/4" or 2 cm size and a smaller 5/8 or 1.5 cm size. Of course all my buttons can be customized to the size you need so if you see anything just send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

I hope you all are enjoying your week as much as I am and that wherever you are the weather is co-operating as well. It does make me want to be on vacation somewhere exotic but I think all in all I'd rather save my vacation dollars for the cold cold Canadian winter times. I'll enjoy this "tropical" feel weather here at home for now.

No comments: