Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mary Had a Little Lamb (Handmade Buttons)

I've been adding a number of nursery rhyme themed buttons lately.  I think they're adorable and I get excited each time I find a new set of images to add.  This particular set is of Mary Had a Little Lamb http://www.etsy.com/listing/75626991/mary-hand-a-little-lamb-handmade-buttons.  These are available in my Etsy shop at www.buttonsbyrobin.com.  Lately I've been asked by my customers to make the buttons in smaller sizes.  Since I don't knit or sew I'm never sure what size I should make so have up until now opted for a pretty standard size.  Now that I have this feedback from my customers I will be adding more of the smaller size.  Hopefully this will be helpful to people that sew.  I love getting suggestions from my customers. 

No comments: