Wednesday 10 February 2010

Handmade Button Gift Packs - Red Owl




I've recently added some button gift packs to my shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40216620. I've packaged these buttons in little mini CD cases that I've decorated with a decorative cover. The second picture shows the cover of the CD case. The first picture shows the inside of the CD case with the buttons. The inside cover is blank so you can write a message to the person you're giving the gift to. Inside the CD cover I include a little tag that says "Secret Pal". This can be changed to the persons name or some other phrase such as Happy Easter, Mom, Button Collector or anything else that you would like. I think these are a little bit of a special way to gift a button gift. Of course the packages of buttons themselves can be given as gifts but sometimes it's nice to have an extra special presentation for even the smallest of gifts. We'll see how these go over but I think they turned out quite well. What do you think?

No comments: