Monday 4 January 2010

Lot's Of New Buttons!


I just added lots of new images to www.buttonsbyrobin.com and these are some of my newly listed wooden buttons. These are available now in my Etsy store. I had a request by someone with the same first name as myself (Robin) for some robin buttons. Funny I hadn't thought of that before since I have lots of bird buttons. I took the request and made a couple of different kinds in both wood and my usual resin buttons. I think they turned out really well. I also took a few of my wooden buttons and made them into pendants. I listed a couple of these at my other Etsy shop www.outspokenjewelry.com although I haven't been listing too much jewelry lately these were seen and featured in this blog http://www.thischarmingcandy.com/2010/01/since-were-offering-free-shipping-on.html by This Charming Candy. That was a really nice surprise. Thanks very much Charming!

No comments: