Friday 9 October 2009

Fused Glass Spider Pin or Brooch


Halloween is fast approaching and there is very little time to wear that Halloween themed jewelry. With that in mind I have started to wear some of my Halloween themed glass jewelry. I'm actually wearing one of my spider pins or brooches today and have received a few compliments on it. I have others at www.outspokenjewelry.com. The spider can be found here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31992724. I can't wait to get back in my studio to make more glass jewelry. It's the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I have Tuesday off from my day job as well so I have an extra long weekend to make up some new items. I've started on the Christmas items and have lots of ideas floating around in my head. Tomorrow I am off to the glass supply shop with my son and I hope to buy lots of beautiful glass and then spend the next three days making all sorts of goodies.

No comments: