Saturday 10 July 2010

Button Button, Who's Got the Button?


I don't really remember the rules around the Button Buttons Who's Got the Button game but I do remember the saying. I think I'm going to have to google it to see if I can find out anything about the game. Anyway despite that it seems that I have the buttons right now. Pictured above is my latest batch of buttons after they're drilled and before their individual pictures are taken and they're ready to be listed at http://www.etsy.com/shop/buttonsbyrobin. Whew! So many buttons it took quite a while to get the holes drilled and then even longer to get the individual pictures taken. I guess I'd better get to work now though and get them listed in my Etsy and Artfire shops. I also have a big wholesale order to do and a smaller custom order to get ready. Good thing I have this Monday off from the day job. I also want to get a bit of glass work done. So many crafts so little time........................



No comments: