Friday 18 June 2010

Vacation Starts Tomorrow

Tomorrow I get to start my vacation. I'm just taking a week off and since I'm staying home I'm hoping to get lots of creating done. My husband has an event he's going to tomorrow which I'm going to bow out of so I can create and we'll have to do something for Father's Day with his Dad tomorrow. We'll visit the cottage and get it ready for the summer one day but other than that I have a week of free time. Sometimes I find though that when I have a whole lot of perceived time ahead of me I tend to procrastinate. When I have just the short weekend I tend to jam it full of projects. One thing I'm going to have to do is remake a button order that got lost in the mail I'm afraid :) That's not something I look forward to but it happens every once in a while. Chances are it will show up when I've made up the new ones. The customer is being so patient though and I want to make sure I get the replacements to her. My head is bursting with things I want to to try - mainly some upcycled jewelry/jewellery items so we'll see how that goes. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: