Wednesday 7 April 2010

Artist or Studio Fused Glass Button-Bird Silhouette on Orange and White


I'm so excited to be adding some handmade artist or studio buttons to my www.buttonsbyrobin.com . This is one of my latest creations http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44265729. Of course I'll still be adding my usual handmade resin buttons that seem to be so popular. I just wanted to expand a bit and add something a bit more unique and special for when you really want to add an extra special touch to something. I'm also adding a bit of my artisan jewelry/jewellery as well. My latest jewelry/jewellery additions are some fused glass Alice in Wonderland pendant. There are also a few fused glass Alice in Wonderland buttons. I've got more to add and will be doing so slowly over the rest of the week as time permits. The day job does get in the way and sometimes you just have to spend time with the hubby. Hopefully I'll be able to get some serious glass fusing done on the weekend. So many ideas, so little time.................

No comments: