Tuesday 1 September 2009

Candy Corn Cat and Mouse -Handmade Buttons


These are the latest "spooky" button additions to my Buttons By Robin Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6310781. These buttons are made with my own original graphics. I think they turned out quite cute if I do say so myself.
I'm thinking about listing just the graphics for people to use in their own creations. I'll think about it a bit and perhaps do a listing within the next few days.
Well it's time for bed and I've just finished listing these buttons and a custom order of a mixture of Halloween buttons. I have so many ideas and just not enough time in the day to get through everything. Pretty soon I will have to turn my crafting thoughts to -dare I say it "Christmas"!!!! It's coming faster than we think.
Okay, okay I'll let you have a few more days to enjoy the Halloween season and then it will be nothing but Santa's and snowmen for a while.


No comments: