Friday 26 July 2019

Handmade Real Birch Bark Sewing Buttons.

Birch Bark Buttons

These are some of my handmade buttons made with real birch bark collected from my own property.

These are made with real birch bark.  I use bark collected from naturally fallen trees so that no damage is done to trees in the making of these buttons.

These add a real rustic touch to your handmade items.  These particular buttons are packaged so that they are ready for gift giving. 

I will also be listing buttons without the packaging that can be used in your projects as well.  I'm hoping to be adding more buttons made with natural items.  I particularly love how these have turned out.  If you have any suggestions for images or items you'd like to see turned into buttons I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: